Back of the Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sound Tigers' Options

2 posters

Go down

Sound Tigers' Options Empty Sound Tigers' Options

Post  Knucklepuck Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:08 am

1. I can require you to keep your 6 as the draft had already started.
2. I can allow you to redraft completely as officially no one was taken when you requested the complete redraft.
3. I can force you to keep the 1st round pick (Ryan Miller) and allow you to redraft rounds 2-6.

I want a quick resolution on this subject, so make comments and post your answer. (By 9/10/2010 12pm PST)

By the way, I am not trying to be an ass, but I give plenty of forewarning of when things are going to happen so no manager should think they can sneak past league rules or a managers' consensus.

Knucklepuck
Admin

https://backofthenetdynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sound Tigers' Options Empty Re: Sound Tigers' Options

Post  Sportsjunky Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:00 am

To be fair just leave my keepers since the draft started already.

Knucklepuck wrote:1. I can require you to keep your 6 as the draft had already started.
2. I can allow you to redraft completely as officially no one was taken when you requested the complete redraft.
3. I can force you to keep the 1st round pick (Ryan Miller) and allow you to redraft rounds 2-6.

I want a quick resolution on this subject, so make comments and post your answer. (By 9/10/2010 12pm PST)

By the way, I am not trying to be an ass, but I give plenty of forewarning of when things are going to happen so no manager should think they can sneak past league rules or a managers' consensus.

Sportsjunky

Back to top Go down

Post  Knucklepuck Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:48 pm

We are going option three. I think marching you out in front of the firing squad is humiliation enough. But everyone needs to be cognizant of messages that go out so something like this is not repeated.

Knucklepuck
Admin

https://backofthenetdynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sportsjunky Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:07 pm

sounds good thanks!

Knucklepuck wrote:We are going option three. I think marching you out in front of the firing squad is humiliation enough. But everyone needs to be cognizant of messages that go out so something like this is not repeated.

Sportsjunky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sportsjunky Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:31 pm

Hey commish if we are going with option 3 like you said don't forgot to take the other players I was going to protect off the owned list.

Knucklepuck wrote:We are going option three. I think marching you out in front of the firing squad is humiliation enough. But everyone needs to be cognizant of messages that go out so something like this is not repeated.

Sportsjunky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down